The GIER-Insights blog is a dynamic space where experts from the Griffith Institute for Educational Research (GIER) regularly share their research projects, research findings, and research outcomes.
Collectively, we seek to make a better world.
Members of the Griffith Institute for Educational Research are passionate scholars, eager to demonstrate how their research translates into practice and the measurable impact of their work by disseminating their research findings to the widest possible audience.
The Institute’s research is framed around the following research themes that address key educational challenges:
- Transforming lives through learning
- Living with autism and developmental disabilities
- Educating the teachers of tomorrow
- Empowering leaders for learning
- Enhancing professional and practice-based learning
- Ensuring educational justice and equity
Subscribe to the GIER-Insights blog, using the panel to the right, to receive notifications when there is a new post.
Share blogs with your networks and colleagues using the share buttons on each post.
Join our vibrant social media communities by following our Twitter and Facebook pages.