It’s Week 10, and that means you’re almost at the finish line. It also means exams are only three weeks away, so now’s the perfect time to start preparing for success.
Organise your notes:
- Review and organise your class notes, textbooks and any additional resources you have.
- Use colour-coding and visual tools like concept maps to collate information and clarify your understanding.
Activate your learning:
- Engage with the material by summarising, asking questions and teaching the content to someone else.
Understand the exam format:
- Familiarise yourself with the exam format, including the types of questions (multiple-choice, short answer) and the time allotted for each section.
Stay positive and manage stress:
- Maintain a positive mindset. Believe in your abilities and focus on your progress.
- Practise relaxation exercises like deep breathing or muscle relaxation to help you stay calm.
Seek help when needed:
- Reach out to your teaching staff if you’re struggling with certain concepts, using professional and effective communication techniques.
Attend a workshop:
- Register for and attend an online Library workshop.
If you have any questions or need any further support, contact the Library.