Do you need assistance with formatting your long documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel spreadsheets? Do you want to learn how to use these tools more effectively?
If so, you may not be aware that the Library has a team of Digital Capability Advisers (DCAs) dedicated to nurturing your digital skills and more. Our DCAs offer a range of valuable services, catering to undergraduates, postgraduates, and researchers alike. Here’s just some of what they have to offer:
- Earlybird orientation workshops: get introduced to the Griffith online environment in our explore online resources at Griffith session.
- Online video resources: access on-demand online resources to get help when you need it.
- Extension workshops: learn about Office, OneDrive, and Teams throughout the trimester.
- Researcher education development (RED) workshops: explore a variety of topics, including:
- Formatting your thesis (Q&A)
- Introduction to REDCap
- One-to-one consultations: receive personalised guidance via Teams, face-to-face meetings, phone, or email. DCAs can help researchers get started with REDCap, and all students and staff with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Our DCAs are just one of the Library’s dedicated specialist support teams. Whatever your needs may be, we have the right experts with the knowledge to help you via our help form.
Curious to learn more? Contact the Library today to explore how we can help guide you on your academic journey.