Nearmap is the global leader in geospatial map technology, noted for its database of high-resolution aerial imagery, typically available within days of capture. This high-quality imagery enables a number of applications, including:
- precise distance and area measurements
- timely tracking of changes over time
- real-time mapping of construction projects
- monitoring site and environmental alterations
- assessing the impact of weathering
- tracking seasonal growth and shadow patterns.
Nearmap continually captures and supplies detailed, accurate data, covering an impressive 85% of Australia’s population. This extensive coverage ensures that your area of interest is not only captured, but also regularly updated and maintained.
As part of our account, you gain access to a range of valuable resources, including:
- Nearmap FAQs and troubleshooting
- technical blog
- support services.
Nearmap also runs fortnightly training webinars, offering flexibility to cater to your individual needs. These sessions are invaluable for both newcomers and those seeking to stay up-to-date with the latest features and tools in the Nearmap platform. View details of upcoming sessions and registration information.
To access Nearmap, simply log in using your Griffith email address.