The library has recently developed the eLearning Resource Navigating the Publishing Maze: Griffith PhD candidates.
This resource is designed to complement the “Publish during your PhD” and “Publishing Maze for Early Career Researchers” RED workshops.
This self-paced resource has breezy navigation with the ability to jump in and out of lessons depending on your need.
On completion of this resource, you’ll be able to:
- Identify PhD candidate publishing requirements
- Evaluate the trustworthiness of a publication
- Use tools to assess the suitability and quality of journals
- Understand the requirements journals have for submitting authors
- Evaluate the pros and cons of publishing in Open Access journals