Trimester 3 is here, and it’s time to get online, get connected and get started studying at Griffith!
Join an orientation workshop
Get off to a flying start by joining a Library workshop. Topics include:
- Top tips for Studying Smarter
- Understanding Assignments
- Structuring Assignments
- Using References in your Writing
Find out more and register via the workshop calendar.
Become familiar with available self-help resources
The start of trimester is a great time to refamiliarise yourself with the information and self-help resources available. Find resources on how to:
- develop your study skills, including time management, reading effectively, referencing and academic writing
- evaluate and expand your digital skills
- access and install essential Microsoft 365 tools, including Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
- connect your device to Wi-Fi and printing.
Find out more
Check out the Library’s student orientation web page to find out more about the support and resources available. Contact us if you have any questions.