If you’ve got an assignment due in the next few weeks and aren’t sure where to start, there’s no need to worry. You’ve got plenty of resources and support available right at your fingertips:
Step 1: Understand your assessment task
- Read through your assignment task sheet and marking criteria carefully.
- Confirm the assignment type and format required.
- Think about how this assignment fits in with the overall learning outcomes for your course.
Step 2: Find useful resources on the Library website
- Explore the wide range of self-help resources available, including information on referencing, researching, critical thinking, writing and more.
- Use Library Guides to help you choose relevant Library databases for your study area.
Step 3: Reach out for more support if you need it
- Attend a fun and supportive Peer-Assisted Study Session (PASS) for selected Griffith courses.
- Get help from a Library specialist on topics ranging from referencing and using Library databases to academic writing and digital skills.
Follow these steps and—with a bit of careful planning—you’ll be on the right track to succeed.