O-Week has come to an end, but we still have a range of workshops to help you with your studies and assessments.
The Library is running online workshops during T1 to help you with your studies, such as:
- Understanding Referencing on Tuesday 29 March, Wednesday 20 April and Thursday 5 May
- Office, OneDrive and Teams on Wednesday 30 March
- Understanding Assignments on Wednesday 30 March and Thursday 31 March
- Introduction to Researching on Tuesday 5 April and Thursday 28 April
- Structuring Assignments on Wednesday 6 April and Thursday 7 April
- Using References in your Writing on Thursday 21 April
- Preparing for Exams on Thursday 26 May
Come along and brush up on your digital, research, academic writing and referencing skills.
How do I join a workshop?
- Register to attend the workshop using the link Library workshops
- You will receive the workshop link in the registration confirmation email
- At the time of the workshop, click on the workshop link to join.