Our Library Campus Services team are your first port of call for any Library queries. Working across six campus libraries, they bring a wide range of knowledge and expertise to their roles. You will find their friendly faces at Library desks, shelving books and keeping our libraries welcoming and safe.
Our Library staff can help you:
- Access physical and online resources
- Navigate the Library catalogue
- Find and request resources from other locations through Interlibrary Loan services
- Explore our many online resources including the Library guides, Reading lists and Referencing guides
- Get connected with printing, Wi-Fi and much more.
Want to learn more about how the Library can help you? Come and chat with us at the Library desk or contact us by phone, chat, email or the Get help from the Library form.