Whether you’re returning to your studies in Trimester 3 or you’re a new student experiencing university for the first time, our friendly Library Services team is your first point of contact when you need help from the Library.
You may have come across some of our staff at Library desks or shelving books in the collection, but did you know the Library Services team can assist you in so many other ways?
Our knowledgeable staff can help you:
- Access physical and online resources
- Navigate the Library catalogue
- Find and request resources from other locations through Bonus+ and Interlibrary Loan services
- Explore our subject-specific Library guides and your course Reading lists
- Make sense of referencing via the online Referencing guides
- Get connected with printing, Wi-Fi and much more.
If you have a question, simply contact us by phone, chat, online request form, email or by visiting us in person.