Here at the Library we know the importance of looking after your physical and mental wellbeing, so we’ve compiled some tips to help keep you well while studying:
- SHARE your thoughts and emotions—don’t bottle things up.
- STAY in touch with family and friends—give a loved one a call.
- Get ACTIVE—exercise boosts self-esteem.
- GIVE to others—even if it’s just a smile or a kind word.
- ACCEPT who you are—you’re unique,so don’t compare yourself to others.
For more information on staying well while you study, check out the Online Health and Wellness Centre.