Here at the Library we have everything you’ll need to succeed with your studies, and our resources are available 24/7.
The Library provides access to plenty of resources to support your studies. In addition to print resources held on campus, many of our resources can be accessed online 24/7 from wherever you are, including:
- Reading lists for your courses
- Subject-specific Library guides
- Databases, journal articles and eBooks.
Now you know how to find the resources you need, but do you know how to use them? The Library has advice on a range of topics to give you the best chance of acing your assignments and exams. Visit the Study webpage to learn about:
- Developing study skills, such as time management, critical thinking and effective note-taking
- Researching for assignments and evaluating information sources
- Planning and writing assignments
- Referencing styles.
If you want feedback on assignment drafts, you can improve your writing skills with Smarthinking, a free 24/7 online tutoring service. Specialist advice about academic writing and research can also be requested through our Get help from the Library form.
The Library offers a series of online workshops to help with a variety of topics such as study skills, exam preparation, referencing and more.
For more information on our current workshops and to register, visit the Library Workshops page.
Remember, the Library is here to help! Contact us if you need further assistance.