Looking for open or external data for your research?
Griffith University researchers and HDR candidates can explore relevant external research datasets and repositories via the Library’s new Research Data guide.
The guide includes links to hard-to-find, valuable sources of research data from Australia and around the world. Use it to find:
- Australian and international multidisciplinary data
- Data relevant to specific disciplines
- Data source evaluation checklist
- Citation guidance
- Ethics, copyright, licences and ownership considerations
- Data analytics, visualisation techniques and computational methods support
Find more advice, training and support in the Best Practice Data Guidelines for Researchers.