Don’t forget to check out these resources to boost your studies!
- Study Skills – Explore our advice on critical thinking, time management, effective reading and note making to help get the most out of your university study https://www.griffith.edu.au/library/study/study-skills
- Microsoft Training – You can access free online training for Microsoft Office products through Microsoft Virtual Academy.
- Social Media Skills – Complete our social media skills module and learn how to look after yourself, protect yourself and sell yourself online when entering the workforce.
- Reading Lists – Reading lists created by your course convenor contain links to electronic books and digitised readings or the library catalogue when resources are not available online.
- Online Journals – Looking for journals online? We have membership of a number of societies and associations. As part of these memberships, we receive access to a large range of journals. Find out more by searching Title > membership of > Entire Collection > System Sorted on the classic library catalogue.