All of your courses have a reading list which helps you to keep track of and access your recommended and required readings. You can access your reading lists through your course’s Canvas page or through the Reading List directory or the Library homepage.
- If using the Reading List directory or the Library homepage you will need to search for your course code and select the appropriate session.
- Your reading list will look similar to this:
- Items in your reading list are marked as either Required or Recommended.
- Clicking on the title gives more information about the item, including its availability and bibliographic information.
- Clicking the View Online button will take you directly to the article, video or chapter.
- Clicking the red circle allows you to mark the items as read, or to be read which helps you keep track of your studies.Good luck with your studies and happy reading.