Do you want to be a more efficient learner and improve your study outcomes?
Before you close the door on the trimester and move forward, we encourage you to take the valuable step of looking back. A great way to improve your study strategies and outcomes is to reflect on the trimester and your learning experiences.
Take time to think about what you did well and which areas of study you found challenging. To get started, ask yourself questions like:
- What were your successes in Trimester 1 and Trimester 2? Recognise and reward yourself for your ‘wins.’
- Based on those successes, what will you continue to do to ensure those good habits continue?
- What challenges did you face and how did you address them?
- Which areas could you improve in (for example, time management or organisation)? What steps could you take to improve your processes, skills or outcomes?
- Which resources and services can you access for further assistance during trimester? Did you need help with:
The reflection process doesn’t have to be time-consuming, plus taking the time to look back on your learning journey can help make the path ahead even clearer and more successful.