Open Access Week (24–30 October) is a great time to discover how you can make your research more visible and accessible. In doing so, you can start harnessing the benefits including:
- reaching a wider audience
- supporting reproducible research
- enjoying greater opportunities for collaboration
- increasing public trust in science.
- Make your publications more accessible to users of Google Scholar by uploading a copy of your accepted manuscripts to Griffith Research Online (GRO) via Symplectic Elements.
- Take advantage of one of Griffith’s Read and Publish agreements so you can publish open access in selected journals without paying any fees.
- Find out more about depositing final-state research data into GRO, enhancing your research publications and making them more reproducible.
- Watch informative video interviews with Griffith’s Open Research Champions.
To find out more about how to make open research work for you, contact the Library.