Get a head start on your assignments for Trimester 2 with help from the Library. We have a range of resources available to help you prepare for the trimester ahead and succeed in your studies.
Check out your course’s Reading list for all your required and recommended resources and readings. Most required resources are available online via the ‘View Online’ link, or you can borrow from the Library.
Writing, researching and referencing
Have you had a look at the Library’s Study Smart page? Find out how to develop study, digital, research and referencing skills—as well as how to write, improve and edit your assignments.
- Study skills: Learn all the strategies you need, from time management and reading effectively, to working in groups and thinking critically.
- Digital skills: Develop and practice your digital ability, become more creative with recording and editing videos and learn to protect your social media platforms.
- Researching: Tips and tricks on using Library resources and how to get started with your research.
- Academic Writing: For help with academic integrity, planning, writing and structuring your assignments.
- Referencing: Consult the Library’s referencing guides for examples of how to quote and paraphrase in the text of your assignment and format reference lists.
The Library runs online workshops throughout the trimester to support students. Find Library workshops offered this trimester on the Library Workshops website.