Are you an undergraduate who’s financially disadvantaged? Or perhaps you’re from a First Peoples group or live in a rural or remote location? You may be eligible for Honey Labs academic writing support.
Not sure if you are eligible for Honey Labs support? You can check with our friendly staff Averil and Kylie by contacting them at [email protected]
At Honey Labs, Averil and Kylie are ready to help you with your university studies. Here are a few topics they can help you with:
- understanding what an assignment is asking you to do
- planning how to approach your assignment
- advancing your writing skills
- researching effectively
- referencing correctly.
Sound good? Enrol in the Honey Labs Library Writing Support Organisation via [email protected] to access a variety of online learning materials about academic writing, referencing, study skills and more. Honey Labs are also offering drop-in workshops on campus during Trimester 2 for all eligible students. No registration required—just bring along whatever you need advice on between 11 am and 12 noon:
- Logan: 20 July and 1 September, building L03-2.4
- Gold Coast: 3 August and 15 September, building G11-2.68
- Nathan: 16 August and 21 September, building N53-1.49
- South Bank: 25 August and 6 October, building S03-2.25F
Check out Griffith’s campus maps if you need help finding the right location.
If your schedule’s a bit tight, you can also book a one-on-one consult for personalised support, available online or face-to-face.
Don’t worry if you are not eligible for Honey Labs writing support—you can access the Library’s great writing support resources at our Write assignments webpage including how to:
- Structure your assignments
- Understand how to write for the various assignment types like essays, report writing, case studies and more
- Write in an academic style with proper grammar and reference correctly
- Understand your responsibilities and how to meet academic integrity standards.
You can also access specific help using our Get help from the Library online form.
Remember, at the Library, we are here to help.