Our multi-skilled team of Library specialists are experts in assisting students with their research and study needs. They can support learning from undergraduate students right through to academic staff and researchers.
How can Library specialists help you with your studies?
- Understanding and structuring assignments
- Basic search strategies for assignments
- Improving your writing and study skills
- Referencing enquiries and feedback
- Troubleshooting EndNote
- Exam revision and preparation
- Academic integrity
- Developing your digital skills
How to contact Library specialists:
You can fill out the ‘Get help from the Library’ request form on the contact us page to get in touch with a Library specialist. Whatever your question, we have the right people with the knowledge to help.