It’s a new year and all Library services have reopened for 2022, with campus libraries open and our friendly staff here to help—check our opening hours here.
If you’re studying from home, be sure to check out our Studying Online webpage for all the information you need about our digital Library resources and services.
You can also get help from the Library via our digital channels:
- AskUs: You’ll find answers to commonly asked questions in AskUs 24/7. This includes answers to general and Library related questions.
- Get help from the Library online form: You can submit your query via the ‘Get help from the Library’ online form. We’ll get back to you with all the answers and information you need!
- Chat: Chat online with one of our friendly Library staff between 8 am – 5 pm on weekdays and 10 am – 5pm on weekends.
- Email: Email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- Phone: Call us on (07) 3735 5555 between 8 am – 5 pm on weekdays and 10 am – 5pm on weekends.