Welcome to O Week! Here at the Library we have everything you’ll need to succeed with your studies. Keep reading to get to know your Library and discover some of the helpful resources and services that are available….
Visit the Library
The Library has six locations across the five Griffith campuses, plus our Digital Library. You can find out more about each location, including opening hours and how to get there, on the Visit our libraries webpage. As a Griffith student you can use any of our locations regardless of which campus you call home.
Here are a few of the convenient services you’ll find on-campus at the Library:
- Study spaces
- Mobile phone charging stations
- Student printing.
Starting or returning to university can be an overwhelming experience, with so much to learn and remember! So here are the basics to get started at the Library:
- Visit our Student orientation webpage for helpful links, including Earlybird workshops and the Writing, Researching and Referencing module.
- Familiarise yourself with the Library website and practise logging into your Library account.
- Find out how borrowing works and learn important information about the Library’s recall policy.
In addition to resources held on campus, our Digital Library has many online resources which can be accessed 24/7 from wherever you are, including:
- Reading lists for your courses
- Subject-specific Library guides
- Databases, journal articles and ebooks.
Not sure how to use the Library catalogue? Here are some tips to get you started. If you can’t find an article or book in our collection, you can make a request using our BONUS+ catalogue.
The Library also provides self-help resources on a range of topics to give you the best chance of acing your assignments and exams. Visit the Study webpage to learn about developing study skills, researching for assignments, writing in an academic style and more.
Need more help?
Remember, the Library is here to help! Contact us if you need further assistance.