We are proud to have a team of experienced staff across six campus libraries who bring a wide range of knowledge and expertise to their roles. You may have come across some of the friendly faces of our staff at Library desks, shelving books and keeping our libraries welcoming and safe. But did you know our Library staff can help you in so many other ways?
Our knowledgeable staff can help you:
- Access physical and online resources
- Navigate the Library catalogue
- Find and request resources from other locations through Bonus+ and Interlibrary Loan services
- Explore our many online resources including the Library guides, Reading list and Reference guides
- Get connected with printing, Wi-Fi and much more.
Want to learn more about the Library can help you? Come and chat with us at the Library desk or contact us by phone, chat, email or the Get help from the Library form.