Trimester 1 is about to start! So what do you need to know to get online, get connected and get started at Griffith? Here are some common terms, apps and systems that make up Griffith’s online learning environment:
MyGriffith: the central portal for all your student information and administration.
- You can access MyGriffith from the Griffith University homepage. Just select ‘MyGriffith’ from along the top tabs and then enter your sNumber and password.
Microsoft365: a suite of apps including Outlook, Word, Excel, OneDrive, Teams and OneNote, just to name a few.
- All official Griffith communication is sent to your @griffithuni.edu.au email address
- Downloaded apps can be used off-line
- You can use the App Launcher (or Waffle) in the left-hand corner of each app to access all the cloud based Microsoft365 apps.
Learning@Griffith: all your study needs in one digital place. This includes information on courses and course-based content, organisations, Reading lists, Echo360 and Collaborate Ultra.
- You can access Learning@Griffith from the MyGriffith page. Just select ‘Learning@Griffith’ from along the top tabs.
For more information about getting online:
- Library: Keep up to date with what’s happening in the Library. Find information on borrowing and access the Library catalogue, Library guides, databases and referencing guides.
- Student Computing: Find information about using your own device, computers for student use, student printing and more.
- Student Connect: Have a question about your study or progression? Let us answer your question in person or assist you via phone and Ask Us (email).
- IT Code of Practice: Griffith University’s Information Technology Code of Practice.