While on-campus activities have been placed on hold, we have a range of online activities and resources for you to explore this Orientation Week.
Library Orientation page
Getting to know your Library will help make studying at university much easier! Visit our Orientation page for:
- our current series of Earlybird workshops
- information to get you started on writing, researching and referencing
- virtual Library tours
- tips to help you develop your critical thinking, time management and note-making skills and
- access to course resources.
Before Trimester 3 starts, the Library is hosting a series of Earlybird workshops to help you prepare for your studies, whether you are a returning student who needs to brush up on your skills or a new student wanting to learn study skills. Remaining workshops include:
- StartingAssignments@University (26 and 27 October)
- Writing@University (27 and 29 October)
- Referencing@University (28 and 29 October)
How do I join a workshop?
- Go to the Earlybird workshops section on the Orientation page.
- Click date and time button to join the workshop online via Collaborate Ultra.
- Join 15 minutes before the session to ensure your audio is working. No web camera is required.
- When joining a workshop, identify yourself by typing in your first name.
Remember—the Library is here to help!