magine this: You are driving a large study to improve the health outcomes of cancer survivors. Or perhaps you are part of a team seeking evidence-based methods to reduce surgical-site infections. Or maybe you hope to find ways to reduce the tragic occurrence of stillbirth.
As a medical researcher, you need comprehensive, peer– reviewed sources to fuel your research, clinical insights and scientific inquiries.
Connect theory to practice—access this collection of authoritative texts, procedural videos and evidence-based clinical content.
Choose your discipline to get started:
- Anaesthesiology—key resources that prepare anaesthesiologists for clinical situations
- Orthopaedic Surgery—hands-on videos and step-by-step procedures
- Surgery—real-world surgical cases, popular texts and procedural guidance
- Oncology—clinical content from more than 20 leading oncology and haematology texts
- Emergency Medicine—evidence-based content relevant to anyone practicing or researching emergency medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Ob-gyn)—essential obstetric and gynaecological knowledge, and the latest articles from Obstetrics & Gynecology.
To find out more about the many resources available to you as a health researcher, contact a library specialist.