The Library is hosting a series of online Earlybird workshops.
Start Trimester 3 on the right foot with our workshops on studying, starting assignments, writing, referencing and exploring Griffith’s online learning environment. Whether you are a returning student who needs to brush up on your skills or a new student wanting to learn study skills, the Library is here to help.
What workshops are we offering?
Learn about the apps and systems that make up Griffith’s online learning environment—how to access them, tips and tricks for using them and how to get help.
- Wednesday 21 October, 7 pm
- Thursday 22 October, 12 noon
Learn study skills and strategies to help you maximise your time, minimise your stress and improve your experience and results.
- Wednesday 21 October, 12 noon
- Thursday 22 October, 7 pm
Learn how to analyse your assignment questions and to search the range of information resources available to you at Griffith University.
- Monday 26 October, 7 pm
- Tuesday, 27 October, 12 noon
Learn how to build an argument, structure an essay and write in an academic style.
- Tuesday 27 October, 7 pm
- Thursday 29 October, 12 noon
Learn why referencing matters and how to avoid plagiarism by citing materials correctly in all academic work. You will be introduced to the Library Referencing guides and how to use them effectively.
- Wednesday 28 October, 12 noon
- Thursday 29 October, 7 pm
How do I join a workshop?
- Go to the Library Orientation web page and scroll down to the Earlybird workshops.
- Click date and time button to join the workshop online via Collaborate Ultra.
- Join 15 minutes before the session to ensure your audio is working. No web camera is required.
- When joining a workshop, identify yourself by typing in your first name.