Higher Degree Research (HDR) Careers Week is next week (12 – 16 October) and brings together a broad range of professional development webinars and online career planning resources.
These resources can help you to understand your career options as a HDR graduate, put together a professional development plan to help you get the most out of your candidature, write a winning CV and job application and gain confidence for job interviews. One of the resources available during HDR Careers Week is the self-paced Online Researcher Profiles program.
This self-paced program will help you build your online research profiles as you:
- Work through a series of daily, self-paced modules
- Join the facilitators on Friday at lunchtime for a live, online drop-in session to ask questions and discuss learnings
- Connect with fellow participants on the Microsoft Teams collaboration space.
You’ll explore how to:
- Audit your existing profiles
- Discover other profile options (for example: Google Scholar, Scopus, ResearchGate)
- Claim your publications (ORCiD)
- Network via social media (Twitter)
- Plan your professional digital presence. For more information on HDR Careers Week and to sign up for webinars and resources, visit the HDR Careers Week webpage.