As custodians of the Library collection, Scholarly Resource Services (SRS) Librarians ensure that Griffith staff and students have all the resources they need for successful study and research, such as print and electronic books and journals, streaming music and videos. We develop and manage the Library’s collections, coordinate Interlibrary Loans and oversee the University’s Reading List system.
A typical day for an SRS Librarian:
- Finding, ordering and cataloguing new resources for the Griffith collection
- Sourcing resources not held in the Griffith collection for Interlibrary Loan
- Analysing and preparing licence documents for our subscriptions
- Liaising with vendors and publishers
- Helping academics to update Reading Lists and troubleshoot access issues.
How can you contact us?
For all resource, Reading List and Interlibrary Loan queries you can contact us through the Library help online form or at the email addresses below:
- To enquire about resources: [email protected]
- To enquire about the Reading List Service: [email protected]
- To enquire about Interlibrary Loans: [email protected]
Although we may appear quiet, our passion and energy for sourcing and providing resources knows no bounds! We are a friendly group with a wide range of skills and talents and are keen to support you with your Scholarly Resources needs.