Our frontline library team work hard to provide a welcoming and safe environment for our community. You might find them at the library desk, shelving books and keeping our libraries tidy. But our friendly staff can help you in so many other ways.
What do our frontline library team do?
A typical day for a frontline team member includes:
- Helping you get access to physical and online resources.
- Assisting you to navigate the library catalogue.
- Showing you how to get the best out of our self-help and library guides.
- Answering your questions at the library desk or via phone or chat.
- Obtaining resources for you from other locations through our interlibrary loan services.
- Helping you to get study help and book consultations for library specialists.
- Making your holds available and keeping the library collection in tip-top shape.
Want to learn more about what our frontline team can do for you? Come and chat with us at the library desk or check out the library web page.
Putting a face to the role!
We are proud to have a team of friendly staff across our six campus libraries and our Digital Library who bring a wide range of expertise and experiences to their roles. If you see a staff member at the library desk or walking around the library, feel free to say hello. We’re always here to help.
We are here to help!
If you have any questions about the Library, you can find your answers on Ask Us 24/7. Or contact us using the Get help from the Library form.