COVID-19 may have shut our library spaces and our face-to-face interactions during Trimester 1, but the library worked hard to quickly adapt our services to continue to provide you with the support you deserve.
In T1 this year we made many changes to our services to make them accessible anywhere, anytime to accommodate the need to work and study from home. These changes included:
- Converting all our Learning and Teaching, and Research workshops to online
- Providing consultations online instead of face-to-face
- Providing online access to additional resources
- Increasing our provision of Interlibrary Loans
- Making over 4000 phone calls as part of the Student Outreach Project
We love seeing feedback that shows our hard work is appreciated and would also like to take the opportunity to thank you all for your support and understanding as we all moved to online during these unpredictable times.