T2 is underway and the Library has the tools to help you through your studies.
Check out our Writing, Researching and Referencing guide for an overview of all the study skills you’ll need to handle assessment this trimester and feel more confident about study, writing and referencing. Find information to help you with:
- Study skills: Learn all the strategies you need, from time management to online learning.
- Understanding the Task: Find out how to break down your assignment questions to really focus on what you need to cover.
- Researching: Tips on using library resources and suggestions on how to get started with your research.
- Academic Writing: For help with planning and structuring your assignments, including the layout of a report.
- Referencing: Find out why it’s important and what goes into a reference.
To learn more about referencing and using references in your writing, come to an Online Referencing Workshop. Workshops will be held every week until Week 7 and students who attended these workshops in orientation gave them 4.5/5 stars!
If you’re an academic, include this resource and others in your course site and embed them directly for your students to access.