We have enjoyed delivering our Digital Library services over the previous three months – but now, we’re excited to have you back!
As of today, Monday 13 July, our campus libraries have begun a staggered re-opening. However, we may operate differently to how you remember.
The Gold Coast, Nathan, QCA and QCGU libraries will be open with new hours.
- Gold Coast and Nathan: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- QCA:9am – 5pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- QCGU: 9am – 5pm, Monday and Friday
Logan and Mt Gravatt libraries will remain closed at this time. However, a hold-and-collect service is available if you would like to borrow from these collections.
For those not on-campus, we are still offering a range of Digital Library services remotely! Find out more on our Services Update webpage.
You can find all our opening hours at library opening hours.
How we’re keeping people safe
When you visit us on-campus, we ask you to remember to keep yourselves and the other’s around you safe and respect social distancing measures.
We have installed additional measures to help you keep yourself safe:
- Seating capacity reduced for physical distancing.
- Increased and constant cleaning throughout the day to wipe down high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations installed and regularly refilled.
Images: Libraries at Nathan and Gold Coast teams, respectively, pictured above; library at South Bank team featured.