While on-campus activities have been placed on hold, we have a range of online activities for you to participate in.
Library Orientation page
Visit our Orientation page today for information about
- Each of the Earlybird workshop sessions
- Our virtual library tours
- Study tips including critical thinking and effective note taking
- Reliable technology and staying connected
- And course resources
The Library’s Orientation page is a hub of knowledge you to refresh your study skills and get the best from your courses.
Early bird workshops
This week, the Library will host a series of online Earlybird workshops for students.
The workshops allow Griffith students the opportunity to start the Trimester on the right foot. We have workshops on studying, starting assignments, writing, referencing, and getting online. Whether you are a returning student who needs to brush up on your skills or a new student wanting to learn study skills, the Library is here to help.
To join a workshop:
- Go to the Library Orientation web page.
- Click date and time button to join the workshop online via Collaborate Ultra.
- Join 15 minutes before the session to ensure your audio is working. No web camera is required.
- When joining a workshop, identify yourself by typing in your first name.
The remaining workshop sessions include:
- [email protected]: Thursday July 2, 7:00 pm
Learn study skills and strategies to help you maximise your time, minimise your stress and improve your results.
- [email protected]: Wednesday July 8, 7:00 pm & Thursday July 9, 12:00 pm
Learn how to build an argument, structure an essay, and write in an academic style.
- [email protected]: Thursday July 9, 7:00 pm
Learn why referencing matters and how to avoid plagiarism by citing materials correctly in all academic work. You will be introduced to the Library Referencing guides and how to use them effectively.
We are here to help!
If you have any questions about the Library, you can find your answers on Ask Us 24/7. Or contact us using the Get help from the Library form.
The Library. Here to Help.