The Library has six new online health specialty collections LWW (Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins). The collections provide core resources of texts, videos and more.
This collection offers a range of content for anesthesiologists in a user-friendly online portal. Users can quickly access gold-standard content and save chapters in PDF format for offline reading. Features:
- Q&A and step-by-step procedural overviews to support learning needs
- Extensive hands-on videos and real-world cases.
Emergency Medicine offers a core collection of content for emergency medicine physicians, fellows, residents, physician assistants and advanced practice nurses. Features:
- Evidence-based, clinical content from more than 20 leading emergency medicine texts
- Ancillary materials, including videos, e-figures, e-tables, online exclusive chapters, and multiple-choice question & answers.
ObGyn provides a digital learning tool for ObGyn residents that will aid in their learning experience by providing access to texts designed to enhance their understanding of essential topics. This essential knowledge tool features:
- ObGyn residents related resources for general obstetrics and gynaecology
- Sub-specialties of gynecologic oncology, female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, maternal fetal medicine, and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.
Oncology offers a core collection of content for oncology and hematology physicians, fellows, residents, and advanced practice nurses. Featuring:
- Evidence-based, clinical content from more than 20 leading oncology and haematology texts
- Ancillary materials, including Q&A, guidelines from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN), and patient education materials provided by National Cancer Institute (NCI).
This collection of gold-standard content for orthopaedic surgeons in a user-friendly online portal features:
- Procedures and chapters available in PDF format for offline reading
- A range of material from hands-on videos and step-by-step procedural overviews.
This core collection of content for surgeons features:
- Video and Q&A supporting learning needs as well as ABSITE and board review.
- Hands-on videos and real-world cases
- Q&A and step-by-step procedural overviews.