The Library now has access to Taylor and Francis’ eBook Collection. Titles can be discovered through the Library search or directly in the Taylor and Francis Collection.
The collection provides unlimited access to over 60,000 scholarly eBooks from the last 10 years in a wide range of areas including:
- Behavioural Sciences
- Built Environment
- Computer ScienceEarth Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Business and Industry
- Engineering and Technology
- Environment and Sustainability
- Health and Social Care
- Language and Literature
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Urban Studies
Tip: You can either search by keywords, author/s, titles or ISBN or Browse by Subjects. Select a subject area from the ‘Subjects’ page and click the box under the heading ‘Filter By’ that indicates: ‘Show content I have access to’.