An exciting opportunity exists to join the casual staffing pool of dynamic customer focused team members of the Library.
Library Rovers provide support to Library clients across all campus libraries. The Library Rover service operates throughout the academic year, with working hours varying at each campus. It is desirable for Library Rovers be a current Griffith University student who has completed at least 1 year of study. Library Rovers assist Griffith students in several ways.
This can include:
- Responding to basic enquiries
- Assisting with directional questions
- Supporting clients in locating and using Library resources
- Maintaining library spaces
- Helping with printing, scanning and photocopying
If you are interested in applying for a role as a Library Rover, please visit Jobs at Griffith