Get a head start at Griffith by coming along to our free Earlybird workshops. Learn the essentials of academic research, referencing, assignment writing and digital tools to enhance your study skills.
The two-hour Writing university assignments workshop covers:
- unpacking an assignment question
- planning and structuring your assignments
- report writing.
Introduction to digital tools for study can help you to find out which digital study tools are available through Griffith.
The 45 minutes workshop covers:
- Office 365, IT support, the use of computer labs, borrowing laptops and discounts on software and hardware
- the basics of some professional applications like Adobe CC and SPSS.
Researching and referencing for your assignments will help you to build confidence in your academic research and referencing. This two-hour workshop will go through:
- information resources available at Griffith
- how to build search strategy for your assignments
Earlybird workshops are offered on all campuses and run from 10 – 21 February 2020. For more details on dates and times check out the Earlybird Workshop Flyer.
Welcome to Griffith University!