Upcoming sector-wide Professional Learning and Presentation Opportunities
Innovative Research Universities Network WIL webinar – Simulation
Hear from WIL experts in a quarterly webinar series that will push the boundaries of thinking around WIL. This second webinar in the series is about how simulation can be an effective form of WIL in both the humanities and the sciences. Professor Felicity Blackstock (Western Sydney University) will discuss embedding simulation in physiotherapy education. Professor Susanne Schech (Flinders University) will discuss a third year intensive where international studies students develop skills for the global workplace by participating online and live in a realistic policy simulation.
Friday 15 February 12-1pm AEDT | 11am AEST | 11.30am ACDT | 9am AWST | 10.30am ACST
Register now to join the webinar here.
To find out more about the IRU visit the site here.
HEAd’19: Call for Papers
5th International Conference on Higher Education Advances
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- Scientific and research education
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- New teaching/learning theories and models
- Globalization in education and education reforms
- Education economics
- Entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment
Call for Presenters | BbWorld
CONTENT THAT INSPIRES
Three full days of keynotes, breakouts, and workshops designed to provide you with industry insights, best-practices and a clearer vision of the future that you can take back to your institution.
Countless opportunities to connect with other education advocates prior to the event via Community and the dynamic event app. On-site, mix and mingle at the welcome reception, explore partners in the exhibit hall and then cheers to an impactful week at the customer appreciation part
July 23 -25, 2019
To find out more and put your hand up to present, visit the BbWorld site here.