At Griffith we do online better.
With over 100 online programs, over 20,000 students studying online through the Digital Campus, and a holistic digital student experience, we know online teaching.
Join over 200 of your Learning & Teaching Colleagues in the recently established Griffith Online Learning & Teaching Community of Practice Yammer Group.
You have probably heard talk of Griffith’s Digital Campus, which is in fact Griffith’s third largest Campus.
- Over 20,000 Griffith students completed at least one online course
- Over 11,000 Griffith students were studying fully online.
That’s a lot of online teaching experience! Let’s pool all of that expertise!
Be involved as little or as much as you like – but don’t miss out on great ideas, tips, suggestions, troubleshooting strategies, advice from peers, and discussion on what’s new
How to join
- Click the link Online Learning and Teaching Community of Practice
- Log into Yammer if you are not already logged in
- You must use your Griffith staff email address to log in
- Request to join the group
- Your request will be approved within 12 hours