It is almost time for the annual ePortfolio Forum hosted by ePortfolios Australia! In just one month (9-10 October 2018), we will be at Griffith’s South Bank campus sharing, networking and generally having a great time while exploring the use of ePortfolios in learning and teaching with our colleagues from other higher ed institutions.
Key highlights for this two-day event include:
- The opening address from our very own Associate Professor Michelle Whitford, Dean Learning and Student Outcomes, Griffith Business School
- A keynote from the very well-regarded Professor Dawn Bennett, John Curtin Distinguished Professor, School of Education, Curtin University
- A captivating keynote from Dr Anita Hamilton, Deputy Head of School, School of Health and Sports Science at University of the Sunshine Coast
- A keynote from Prof Annemieke Craig, Director of Career Education, Deakin University, speaking to the evidencing of professional skills (a relevant topic for both staff and students!)
But that’s not all!
- A panel session titled “What does an individual need to fully utilise their portfolio of evidence along their (life) journey?” has a range of panelists, including:
- Professor Michael Sankey, Griffith University
- Dr Anita Hamilton, University of the Sunshine Coast
- Industry Partner (TBC)
- Students from QUT, Griffith, and UQ
- Breakout sessions will focus on the use of ePortfolios in teaching and learning, under the banners of Engaging, Exploring, Experiencing, and Energising.
Oh, and of course plenty of time for networking and nibblies! (Honestly, this is a great event for networking and sharing – so this is an important part of the program!)
Places for this event are limited, so go to this page to register and find out more.
Follow ePortfolios Australia: