Be part of the Innovative Picture at Griffith
As further support for TEL (Technology Enhanced Learning) at Griffith University, Learning Futures seeks to identify those both currently innovating in the area of TEL, and those planning to engage new and emerging educational technologies in their upcoming Learning and Teaching practice.
While our Griffith University Academic Plan 2017-2020 amplifies current and future use of emerging technologies such as VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), and MR (Mixed Reality) in our Learning & Teaching practice, we are interested to learn about your innovative use of VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) Tools and applications (eg. VoiceThread, Microsoft Teams) across the board.
This short scan has been designed to create a ledger of Innovative L&T practices and practitioners in this area across the University to inform the following objectives:
- ID and potential acquisition of resources and tools supporting emerging technology use at Griffith
- ID of innovators or potential innovators and linkage to existing Communities of Practice, Projects and Initiatives
- ID and articulation of innovative practices and practitioners
- ID of relevant professional learning opportunities and requirements
- Inform future development of the Griffith University Educational Technologies Roadmap and TEL Frameworks
- Inform areas of priority for VLE Enhancement
You can share more about your innovative use of educational technologies by filling out the Innovation in TEL Snapshot online form.
If you have any questions about this snapshot, please contact Sheila McCarthy.