New to Teaching Spaces at Griffith University?
Digital Solutions are offering some drop-in sessions early July to help you get started with Teaching Space technologies.
Be guided through the Griffith Audio Visual set-up, including everything you need to know before using Griffith spaces in your teaching.
Find out what equipment is available to you and how to arrange support if you need it.
Topics covered include;
- How to book rooms / theatres / equipment / recordings / support
- Functionality of equipment (microphones, touch panels, lecture capture)
- Connecting your own device (laptops)
- Video conferencing – Booking video conferencing support, how to connect your call etc.
- Support options – Support hours and contact information
- Playing videos / Using the in-house PC / Sound & Lighting.
Sessions are followed by a Q&A from the audience to address any questions you may have.
No bookings needed, just add to your Calendar and drop-in.
Monday 1st July G42_3.06 sessions at 11:00, 11:30, 13:00, 13:30
Tuesday 2nd July N55_0.19 sessions at 11:00, 11:30, 13:00, 13:30
For more information visit griffith.edu.au/staff-computing
For more information on Learning & Teaching Spaces visit griffith.edu.au/work/learning-teaching-spaces