Before you request a blog you will need to discuss your requirements with your Senior Business partner outlining the following:
- Griffith Element
- Blog name
- Proposed graphics (provide a header and any feature / profile images)
- Primary and secondary account managers. Please provide evidence of ability to moderate and manage blogs/social media accounts as per Griffith’s guidelines)
- Purpose for page
- Goals for page
- Intended audience
- Content and promotion plans
- What content will be shared?
- How frequently will there be content updates?
Once the form above is complete your Business Partner will review and provide approval, they may seek advice and recommendations from Communications and Content & Campaign Services teams.
If approved, the account will be listed on the social media directory:
The blog will be reviewed in 12 months to assess effectiveness.