The International Student Barometer (ISB) survey, administered by i-graduate, is the largest survey in the world providing benchmarks for international student satisfaction.
Results from the ISB provide Griffith University with an understanding of the international student experience, areas where we are meeting student expectations and areas where we can improve.
This year 1,358 current international students completed the survey and provided their feedback and experience on a number of topics including Orientation and Welcome, Learning Experience, Living Experience and Wellbeing as well as Agent engagement.
Overall Griffith performed very well in the latest ISB survey, significantly higher than industry benchmarks in Australia and around the world.
Thank you to our agent and university partners who contributed to our fantastic results in agent satisfaction, including 94% of students telling us that their agent was knowledgeable about the application process at Griffith.
Some of the highlights include:
- 94% of Griffith students are happy with their life at university so far, compared with 91% in Australia (HE Australia benchmark)
- 94% of students said that their agent was knowledgeable about the university’s application process
- 92% of students said that their agent was helpful in the visa application process
- 92% of students said that their agent was well informed about higher education in Australia
- 91% overall satisfaction rate with Student Experience
- 94% satisfaction with Orientation and Welcome, (including 96% for face-to-face Orientation, and 94% for virtual Orientation)
- 91% satisfaction for wellbeing
- 100% satisfaction rating on disability support (from 35 students who responded to this question)
- 91% satisfaction on overall support
- 83% satisfaction with career goal preparation
Thank you to all of our international Griffith University students who completed the survey, and congratulations to our Griffith colleagues for such encouraging results.