Students from South Asia trust Griffith University to prepare them for the new world of work. We offer hundreds of study options, with degrees driven by world-class research and industry connections. All this, in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. 

Annamae is a final year student studying Tourism and Hospitality Management and Marketing at Griffith’s Gold Coast campus. Originally from India and the Philippines, but most recently from New Delhi, Annamae enjoys working out at the gym and taking time to marvel at Gold Coast sunsets in her spare time between studies.

‘University life here is great and there’s a perfect balance between work and fun. Griffith has supported me through my student journey in numerous ways. The International Student Advisors really helped me figure out my study load, they would call and check on me and helped me with finding a house. I’m forever grateful for their support.’

Annamae says she chose Griffith because of its reputation as the top hospitality school in Australia (fifth globally, first in Australia in the ShanghaiRanking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021). Annamae’s ultimate goal is to own a boutique hotel and she believes that Griffith has equipped her with the skills to make that a reality.

Annamae and her fellow student ambassadors are here to answer any questions prospective students have about life in Australia or studying at Griffith. Start a chat with our student ambassadors here.

For any South Asian students wanting to explore their study options at Griffith, please visit our website at griffith.edu.au/south-asia.